1.23.2008

Christmas...

So, I finally had time to get pictures downloaded from Christmas. I think we took approximately 100 pictures during that weekend. Which means I'm only going to put a few on here. I do have much more to share from the last month, so stayed tuned! There's been a lot of excitement at Casa de Barrios, especially in the last week. You don't want to miss it!
This is a picture of Emily looking at her Hannah Montanah sweatshirt that Santa brought her. She absolutely loves it!
Emily is suc a big girl now! I can't believe that she is big enough to be riding a bike!!!!
After all the fun and excitement that went on for 4 days straight, Emily was exhausted!!!

1 comments:

Maria said...

Hey! Does the excitement have anything to do with what Emily shared with us a while back at Walmart?? She is SO CUTE!!!

Maria Latham