12.12.2012

Happiest 5K....

That's how it was advertised and I have to agree!  I'm talking about the Color Run.  Holly and I ran it a while back, but never had the chance to update with pictures.

Holly and I had talked about signing up for it, but it actually sold out before we had the chance to sign up.  Then a friend let Holly take a place a couple weeks before.  And so I was totally bummed!  I wanted to run it and we both decided we don't like running with out each other.  Then the night before she and I were talking about some other friends that were supposed to run it.  The husband ended up coming down with a little bug.  So, at 10:00 the night before, I found out I had a spot!!!!

I was psyched, to say the least!

It was SO much fun!  It was an easy run, but man on man, getting color thrown at you is so much fun!

Holly and I ended up in a little bit of a color fight, but it was all in good fun!  Here's a few photos:













 


( Right after the color fight!)
 
 











 


0 comments: