12.04.2007

I told you so...

See, I told you that I would blog again! So, for today's episode...

This is our dear friends, Danny and Michelle (and Cate). They are expecting their 3rd child at the end of the month. They already have Carah and Cate, and now they are expecting Caleb. We are so excited for them to finally have a little boy!!! Some of us ladies at the church decided to throw them a baby shower, since all they have is pink and I don't think little boys like wearing pink. It was a really great day and they got so much!

Here's a few pictures:

If you can't read what the onsie says, it is "Go Tigers". It's hard to believe that I like them even though they are Auburn fans. Come to think of it, this church has really broadened my friend base - I have so many friends that are Florida, Auburn, Kentucky and even Alabama fans! I have so many more pictures, so I will blog again soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even us Auburn fans are worthy to be friends with! We must be the most loyal people around!