12.03.2007

We are alive...

in case you were wondering. It has been a crazy few weeks, which led to a crazy couple of months. There's so much to update you on, that it's going to take me a few blog post to completely update you.
Emily is as much of a stinker as before! She's getting so big! It doesn't seem possible - she is her own little person now. And she knows exactly what she wants and how she wants it done!
Instead of saying every little detail - here's a few pictures of Halloween and on.
As you can tell Steve was the hit of Halloween. The Singles Group sponsored a trunk in our Trunk or Treat at church. Our Theme was Sports. It was so much fun - and I do believe we were the most photographed trunk thanks to Steve!!! No one could believe that he would be willing to embarrass him self like that - apparently no one know Steve!!! My favorite part of the night was being able to put make up on my husbands face! It's the small things in life that make me happy! :)

We had Thanksgiving lunch with my parents and my granddad at his retirement home. We didn't get a lot of pictures but this is one that I found.

Check back later for more - baby showers, Christmas cookie cooking, tree decorating and more!

2 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

Oh my goodness, you blogged!!! So glad to hear the updates and see pictures of your big girl! Can't wait to hear about the new job. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I have no words for Steve's costume. Though he really should've shaved!