11.25.2008

Wow....

Okay, so there is no excuse I can put here that would make up for the time that has passed since my last post. It's been busy and we've had lots of fun. So instead of trying to write about everything, I will just give some quick updates.
First, I'm still pregnant, and still getting bigger by the hour it seems like. So far, I'm feeling good and the doctor says I'm progressing fine. I'm a little tired and have a ton of heart burn, other than that I think I'm doing good.
We had a great Halloween. We did the Fall Festival at the church again this year and Emily had a blast. We also did goody bags for her school party - which she thought was pretty awesome since she got to help this year. She's definitely all about helping out in the kitchen, which I love, well on most days I love it.

Emily was a princess for Halloween of course. And she had to show off her pink high heel shoes she was wearing under her dress (just like Holly at her wedding) she thought she was something else. Which of course she was, because she is the cutest kid in the world.

And here is a picture of the 3 mario brothers. I had no idea this costume would be such a hit with the kids. And yes, my overalls were way too little and my belly was way too big! I had to have them all the way unbuttoned the whole night.

I have more pictures to post and lots more to update, but I just realized I don't have the photos downloaded yet. Dang it! I actually have time and have no pictures....well, I guess I'll have to put it on my to do list for tomorrow.

0 comments: