12.26.2008

A Note from School...

is normally something you would be nervous about, but I have to say the one I received this past week brought tears to my eyes and I just had to share it. This is what Emily's daycare teacher wrote:
"Mr. and Mr. Barrios,
Emily is such a joy to have in my class. She is always making me smile and is a wonderful helper. You guys have an amazing daughter and have taught her well.
Anytime I need a smile I walk in the classroom with her and she comes running to hug me. She brightens everyone's day.
Thank you for being so helpful in the classroom. Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Love,
Ms. Heather"
So, I'm thinking I'm going to start a poll as to whether Elaina will be as good of a student as Emily. Going off of how she's been so far, I'm thinking not! :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

I'd love to have a note like that!! *smile* 36 days, huh??? I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet note!