12.27.2008

35 More Days...

Wow, I can't believe we've only got just over 30 days until Elaina is due to join us! Now that Christmas is over, Steve and I both have started the nesting. Yes, I know Christmas was only 2 days ago, but we've already gotten a lot accomplished in the past two days! Yesterday, Mom and I went and purchased the changing table/dresser. We get to pick it up on New Year's Day. I can't wait! I can then put away all the clothes and goodies Elaina got for Christmas! Can I just say I'm so glad Belk was having great sales on baby clothes! We got several outfits for under $10 each! Today I've been working on getting Emily's room cleaned out and re-organized with all the new stuff from Christmas. I actually came out with 2 bags of garbage from all the stuff that needed to be thrown out. So there's only a few more things I want to get accomplished at the house before Elaina comes. Mainly, organize her room. Also, there's two closets I want to orgainize. And Steve's mom is sewing me some curtains and cushions for my glidder. I can't wait to see it all together!!! I'll post pictures when we get it all completed. I'm so excited!

1 comments:

Sam and Holly said...

you are a blogging nut nowadays! I like it!!