4.24.2008

Picture Day...

Do you remember how excited you were when you were a kid and you got to dress up for Picture Day? Or am I the only one vain enough to enjoy getting my picture made? Today was Picture Day for Emily and she was SO excited!!! I had picked out a dress and hat for her to wear, but since she is miss Rock Star she wanted to pick something else out. She wanted to wear a skirt with her new tank tops we bought a couple weeks ago. She looked too cute this morning - so I just had to share!

Here's the funniest picture of her to date!

This is the pose she gave me when I put the camera up to my face to take the picture!!!! I love the hip action she's got going on! But I think I'm going to have to talk to her about the air pit pose! Perez Hilton is always making fun of the celebrities who pose like that - and you know we can't be having Emily on the Queen of all Media's website one day and have him drawing all over her picture because she posed with her arm pit out! Sorry, Perez is one of my guilty pleasures...I know that ruins the image I have out there in the blogger world! :)

On a side note, though, I really do think Steve and I are going to have our hands full when she gets a little older. Normally, when you ask a child what he/she wants to be when they grow up, you get a doctor, a vet, or maybe even president. Not our daughter! No, we are so proud when she blurts out "A ROCKSTAR" with a sincere certainty!

2 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

I can not believe how big she has gotten!!! I guess I should realize that kids grow, but I'm having a hard time with it. Andrew already can't fit into his winter clothes and it blows me away.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her pose! It is sooo Emliy! Can I be a groupie??