4.14.2008

Lots of changes happening...

For the last week, the Barrios household has been in complete disarray (I think that's how you spell it...) Steve, Emily, and I have basically been living in our bedrooms for the past 6 days. We had a sweet friend paint our house this past week! We've been dying to get our walls painted since we moved in, yet just now got around to getting it done. It looks FABULOUS!!!! I meant to get before and after pictures, but it didn't happen. I know, I know bad blogger of the year award will be awarded to me very shortly. Not only did we paint this past week. Did I really just say "we painted", I'm sorry, I meant to say we had someone do the dirty work for us! Let me start over again...Not only did sweet Bobby paint for us this past week, we also bought a new couch for our Bonus Room!!!! Anyone that has been to our house and tried to watch a movie or hang out in our Bonus Room knows how much we needed more seating and how much we needed to get rid of what Steve likes to call the COUCH OF DEATH! So here's a picture of our new couch. We also bought a leather ottoman that has storage in it. It all should be here in a couple of weeks. WE CAN'T WAIT!!! I will update later with pictures of the pretty walls in our house!

2 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

Can't wait to see the pics. Love the couch!

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

ok well i just got confused for a moment and thought that was your house and couldn't figure out who that strange woman was sitting on it. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of the walls! The couch looks awesome!