8.12.2008

A little out of whack...

I have lots of things to update and lots of pictures, but I'm going to be doing it all out of whack. Sorry if it totally confuses anyone. I just want to make sure and post the important pictures first - those of Emily's first time being a flower girl! Many of you have been asking me to see pictures so here you go. As lots of you know, our sweet friends Sam and Holly got married this past week. Emily LOVES Sam & Holly, so when they asked her to be their flower girl, she couldn't say no. She was so excited to be part of their big day!! Especially since Holly bought her a special gift - her very own tiara! So, now she can definitely be a princess. Here's a few more of the big day: This is a picture of everyone getting their faces on for the wedding. It was so fun getting Emily all fixed up for the big occassion, although the poor child has her momma's hair and it would not hold a bit of curl. I guess I should say she has her momma's hair before ever giving birth to a child. Something happens to your hair when you become a mom - I think when you push the baby out, the baby is so mad it grabs all the silkiness in your hair and holds on tight and drags it out too! :) Here she is with her new boyfriend, Grant, about to walk down the aisle. She announced during the rehearsal dinner she had decided to break up with Staley (who apparently was her current boyfriend) and she was going to marry Grant. I don't think Grant was too keen on the idea because he just kept running from her. And here she is with her sweet daddy. He was a groomsmen, as if you couldn't tell from the tux and rose. The wedding was probably one of the first ones I've ever cried during, including mine. It was so great to see two people stand up there and announce to the world their undying love for each other!!! Congratulations Sam & Holly!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looked beautiful! I hated that we missed seeing her in person! And Steve, of course!