1.14.2009

Maternity Pictures and Update...

So, there's really no update. Elaina is getting a little bit more ready, but still no big progress. I go back to the doctor next Tuesday, so we'll see if I have any progress there. This past week we had our friend Regina come over and take some maternity pictures. I wasn't really for sure how they were going to turn out. I'm not one of those women who loves the way her belly looks while she's pregnant, but I really wanted some photos of our family during this stage. I'm so glad we did it! It was stress free because she came to our house and took them. And I absolutely love the fact that it's our house that is the background of the pictures. Here's a link to Regina's blog: http://catch-a-glimpse.tumblr.com/ She is fantastic! So, if you need some photos taken - you should give her a call!

1 comments:

Maria said...

Oh my goodness, Amanda, they are beautiful!! You are going to be so happy to have those (even though you didn't want to show your tummy). They are exquisite!!