1.03.2010

Playing with our toys...

The funny thing is she wouldn't eat it! She wanted to wait and take it so Aunt Candy could have some with her! Too sweet!

You know how when you were a kid you couldn't wait to play with each and every one of your new toys...well Emily is no different. She just about went crazy because I made her wait a couple of days before she could play with the gift Aunt Candy had given her.
She was so excited to make/decorate a cake just like our friend Kenya has made for us before. I have to admit, it's one of those toys that is pretty annoying. But I will deal with my annoyance for Emily's happiness. Emily was REALLY excited (I don't think I can emphasize just how excited she was) and I was having to read the instructions with CONSTANT questions. So that's why it was annoying. But once we got it going, it was so much fun for her.

1 comments:

日月神教-向左使 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.