8.14.2012

Yes It's True...

...I'm actually blogging an update!  I know it's been almost 2 years, and I know I've been probably the worst blogger known to man the past 2 years.  I took a break just to live life, but oh how I have missed it.  I've stopped and thought about picking back up the whole blog thing again, but then would get side tracked by homework, baseball, cooking, cleaning, or chasing around the tornado named Elaina!

There are so many things that have happened the past 2 years, there's no way I could actually blog everything, but I'm going to try to do what I can in between blogging the here and now.  So here goes....

Here and Now: 

Today is the here and now. Emily had her first day of 3rd grade today! I can't believe it!!!! Where did the time go? As I walked her into school this morning, I kept remembering how it was just years ago I was walking her into Kindergarten. She was so excited about starting school again. We have definitely been blessed with a child who LOVES school! Here's the pictures from this morning:



(Can you see the attitude?  What am I going to do when she's a teenager!?!?!)


(Their silly faces)


(See why we call her the tornado!?!  Even her hair looks like a tornado.  When I clicked the shutter button, she was smiling, not so much the next second!)

There's so much else going on, but I'll follow up with more posts!  Be looking for them!

0 comments: