3.28.2008

Another March Birthday....

We had another March birthday in our family! Christopher, my nephew, turned 10 on the 12th. That's the main reason we went to K-town Easter weekend. He had his party at a local bounce house that had a toodler section specifically so that Emily could be there. It was such a blast!!! I think the adults enjoyed it just as much as the kids!
Okay, I know it's blurry, but I had to have proof that we went down the slide together! I was so sore from all of the jumping, climbing and sliding the next day!
Steve and I raced through the obstacle course twice. He beat me both times, but to my defense I got stuck in the side that had all the kids in it, so I was slowed down. Emily loved going down the big slide, of course! My friends from high school, Jennifer & Steve Stooksberry, were able to come and bring their daughter, Gracie. It was so good to catch up with them! Now Emily wants to have her birthday party there now! We'll see what she decides once it rolls around!
I couldn't ever get a picture of Christopher inside the bounce house - he was moving around too much! So here's one of him blowing out his cake.

They had a little basketball game that we could play so of course the adults really liked it - but my brother in law beat us all out (I guess it doesn't hurt that he is 6'7"). Mom played basketball in college and then coached mine and Candy's teams growing up - so if was really fun to see her play a little b-ball!

I think I need to start teaching Emily a few b-ball techniques - she's looking like she should be dancing not playing ball!

All in all, I would say this was a wild and crazy night! How times change - a few years ago I wouldn't have thought this was a crazy night! How I love my life now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, for everyone!