5.06.2009

Accountability Revisited...

Okay, so as I drove home today I started thinking about how the whole topic of the relationship with my body may start thinking I have deeper issues than I really have. Which is not the case. No worries of me starving myself, as we know, I LOVE to eat. And I know that God loves me no matter what size I am, what color of hair I have, etc. etc. I just seems that I feel better when I work out. Which I guess goes without saying.... So I've decided to do something I never thought I would EVER, EVER do. I'm going to give you my stats. Just please remember that I have never weighed this much or been this, um how should I say this, wide. So, every once in awhile, I plan to give you updates as to how I'm doing. Hopefully this will keep me motivated and will keep the pounds coming off! So, without further ado.... Weight: 165 lbs. (Okay, even when I was pregnant with Emily, I didn't weigh this much! But I have lost roughly 37 pounds since having Elaina - at my last doctor's appointment I was 197!!!) Now for measurements!!! This is scary! Chest: 40 in. Waist: 38 in. (pretty sad when your waist is 8 inches bigger than your husbands) Hips: 41 in. Thighs: 23 in. Okay, so now for the goals: Weight: somewhere between 140 & 145 - would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be in the 130's but I just don't think that's realistic for me at my age and having had 2 babies (Can I get an amen from all the moms out there?) Chest: 34 would awesome, but I will settle for 36 Waist: 32 (still bigger than Steve's waist - how is that possible!?! Oh yeah, he hasn't hit his 30's yet!) Hips: 36 Thighs: 18 (don't really know where they should be, so this is just a guess) Hopefully, soon I will be able to see a difference! Stay tuned for a post on what being a mom means to me.

0 comments: