5.02.2009

Kindergarten Round Up...

Today was the BIG day!!! Emily was so excited! We went and registered her for kindergarten and she was able to tour the school. My little girl has grown up so quick!!!! She said it was the best day EVER, so apparently it was a success.
While we were registering, Danny, Michelle, Carah, Cate, and Caleb showed up. So, Cate and Emily got to tour the school together. I'm so overwhelmed with the fact that my little girl is old enough to be in school. I never thought we would make it to this day! It's such a bitter sweet time. On one hand, I'm so excited for her to be going, on the other, I'm so sad that she is going to be 5 soon. The time has flown by SO FAST!!!!
Here's a run down of how the day went:
This is the two of us before we left to go to the school. I didn't really want to post this picture, but she loved it, so I had to.

This is what we saw when we first pulled up. Emily has always been fascinated with school buses and she is so excited about riding the bus one day!

This is Emily in the Library. I was amazed how nice everything was at the school and how great the staff was. It did make me feel a little better about her going to school.

This bus is actually Cate's big sister, Carah's, bus. They went up and checked it all out.

This is the last picture - don't they look so small inside those huge halls!?!

1 comments:

Sam and Holly said...

aww how exciting! I forgot that was today! The pictures are cute! Great for scrapbooking!