3.22.2010

Daddy's Valentine...

Emily joined the Girl Scouts right after the new year and she has been loving it! She goes with Steve's mom and nieces, so it gives me a night to not have to do homework, which I've been loving!
Word got to me they were going to be doing a Daddy/Daughter Dance on Valentine's weekend. And we just couldn't pass it up!
She loved getting all dolled up for her BIG date. And I had a blast helping her get ready. It made me realize I will be getting her ready for prom before I know it!

They had so much fun! And they danced til they dropped! Emily fell asleep on the way home & didn't wake up until the next morning!

I was going to post a video, but couldn't get it to download. I'll update once I figure this out!

8 comments:

Mika said...

so cute!

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

kenech said...

sweet kid.flashy blog.wud love u to be one of my followers at http://kenechworld.blogspot.com.nice background.

Jajha said...

Lovely daddy and daughter ^^

Kanta said...

Kantahanan is the home of every song. The word kantahanan is derived from the tagalog words "Kanta" which means "Song" and "Tahanan" which means "Home".

A Piece said...

A Piece of Idea - Thoughts of a Man, a Blogger, a Webmaster, and a Friend. Learn simple tips from a simple blogger.

Hapi said...

You have a great favicon here. You might want to change that into your own icon. Here is my tip on Favicon and Blogger: How to change favicon in Blogger.I also have this list of Cool Favicons for you to use. Enjoy!

ebruk said...

so cute

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ebrukSupplies