3.22.2010

Daddy's Valentine...

Emily joined the Girl Scouts right after the new year and she has been loving it! She goes with Steve's mom and nieces, so it gives me a night to not have to do homework, which I've been loving!
Word got to me they were going to be doing a Daddy/Daughter Dance on Valentine's weekend. And we just couldn't pass it up!
She loved getting all dolled up for her BIG date. And I had a blast helping her get ready. It made me realize I will be getting her ready for prom before I know it!

They had so much fun! And they danced til they dropped! Emily fell asleep on the way home & didn't wake up until the next morning!

I was going to post a video, but couldn't get it to download. I'll update once I figure this out!

4 comments:

MG said...

so cute!

kenech said...

sweet kid.flashy blog.wud love u to be one of my followers at http://kenechworld.blogspot.com.nice background.

Jajha Tundanuch said...

Lovely daddy and daughter ^^

ebruk said...

so cute

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ebrukSupplies