3.09.2010

A Girl and her Dog...

These are from a while back, but I wanted to share them anyways. It's been a while since I've updated and there's been a lot of fun things happening around here at Casa de Barrios, but unfortunately, I can't seem to find my camera cord. So, I'm stuck with some older photos for tonight.
These pictures crack me up though. Elaina is mesmorized with the dogs and they are so good to her. This just proofs how much she loves them!
I know a few of these are a little blurry - it is really hard to get a shot of these two! Stay tuned for lots of fun stuff! I have lots of projects in my head and we're planning a fun baby shower for a sweet friend.

1 comments:

Mike said...

The Barrios Family,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for
Blog Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas