2.16.2010

Birthday Traditions...

We have several birthday traditions around casa de barrios, like celebrating for a week if you're name is Steve or Emily. But one of my FAVORITE traditions is having a cupcake for breakfast on your birthday. I think I'm a little selfish in starting this tradition - my favorite thing in the world is some birthday cake, so any reason to add more of it in my life the better!
We started this tradition with Emily's 1st birthday and we have carried it through to Elaina's 1st birthday! It's so funny looking at the pictures and realizing just how much they look alike!
We woke her up early on Saturday so Steve could see her eat her very first cupcake. She didn't know what to think, but she definitely got the hang of it by the end!
Enjoy the pics!
At least she's willing to share, right!?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are willing to share this great idea! The idea of a cupcake for breakfast is amazing, it would really put a smile on my face any day.

Our Comfy~ Cozy Life!!!! said...

Cute idea! Great blog!

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Nice tradition. I like it.

Jessyca said...

The purple cupcakes some how reminded me of the 'Violet' in the movie of "Charlie & the Chocolate factory"! haha~

Morgan said...

How CUTE!

Morgan @ PepperDesignBlog.com

Bingo Games said...

It is remarkable, it is a valuable piece