5.03.2007

being single...

Those of you that don't know, Steve is taking over the Singles Ministry at church. Ministry is something that he has really been wanting to get into, so this is his chance to get his "feet wet"! He is so excited!!! He made his premiere last night and God really helped him through! We celebrated by going to Wing Wednesday for dinner with some of the singles.
Since I'm new to the blogging thing, I have lots of pictures and stories stored up just waiting to be shared. So bare with me as I catch you up on our lives.
The pictures are from a night of Barrios Lawn Appreciation. Although, it was Easter weekend, so we didn't do much lawn appreciating! It was way too cold!!!!
And yes, that is Lindsey Claytor trying to behead my husband with his own sword!!!

1 comments:

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

that's me alright!!!