5.04.2007

Sleeping Beauty

So, we rented a movie last night and of course Emily and I fell asleep practically before it even started. She ended up sleeping with me last night and Steve slept on the couch. He wasn't tired like always and stayed up WAY later than Emily and I. When I woke up this morning and saw her sweet face, I just knew that I had to share some of the pictures of her sleeping.

Children are so sweet when they sleep! I think it may be the only time that they are actually still & quiet and that's why mom's love to see their babies sleeping! Emily hates going to sleep because she is afraid she might miss out on something, but when she finally doses off, she could sleep through anything. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen!. Emily is a cute little squirt!