3.26.2008

God is Good...

Okay, okay I know the last blog was sort of a downer. So, I thought I would share the above picture. I took it one morning as I was out feeding the dogs. Steve was out of town for work (which does not happen often). And I woke up early so I could take care of everything I needed to that morning.
So many times, I rush through my mornings and don't stop to think about how wonderful it is to be alive. But on this particular morning, God made me!
He amazes me every day. Just when I need to hear something or I need to see something, He puts it right in our face.
I can not believe that I have a God that loves me so much he gives me a beautiful sunrise, just when I need to see it - He knows what I need before I even know I need it.
This year has been a tough year so far, but Steve and I know that God has a plan for us. If we look to Him through everything, He will provide so much more than we thought possible.
And he can do the same for you - you just have to put your trust in Him!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not a downer, it is something we all need to remember that everyday is a gift from our Creator!