3.28.2008

I'm on a roll...

and I'm not stopping now! I can't believe how much I have to catch up on...
Emily has always loved bath time. I'm even able to go into her bedroom and get stuff ready for the next day while she's in there. I know what you are thinking...you should never leave a child alone in the bath, but have no fear - she sits in there singing to herself the entire time, so I know that she is okay. In fact, I think the neighbors probably know she's okay with as loud as she is. Here we are back to that singing thing, it's becoming a theme in around our house!
I love taking random pictures of her! She has to be one of the happiest children I know...always laughing, smiling, and singing! Steve and I will stop sometimes and just watch her - God has definitely blessed us with a wonderful daughter!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love bath pictures!