3.28.2008

Hannah Montana...

Since I blogged about Emily's love for music yesterday, I thought it would be appropriate to blog about her love for Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus. Emily can sing every word to every song Hannah & Miley sing. And on top of that, I think she could probably repeat every episode there has ever been made of Hannah Montana. (I'm beginning to wonder if that makes me in the run for worst mom of the year award...) We weren't able to get tickets to see Hannah Montana when she came to Nashville in concert (see I'm telling you, worst mom of the year award). So, when the 3-d Hannah Montana movie came out, Steve and I decided to try to get me out of the running for the award by taking Emily to see the movie. We first on Sunday after church. Emily was so excited, she even wore her Hannah Montana sweatshirt. And of course, it was sold out. Not to disappoint Emily, we bought tickets for later in the week. But we were very psyched to go to the movies so we stayed and watched Alvin & the Chipmunks. This was Emily's second time seeing it, but she absolutely loved it!!! And she loved seeing Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus later in the week!! It was really a great show - not once did I think "wow, that's a little too grown up for a 3 year old to be watching". As Steve said, $25 for refreshments, $40 for tickets (yes, $40), watching your daughter dance and sing to her favorite singer - priceless! Here's a picture of her beside the movie poster: (sorry it's not the best quality - not the best lighting in a movie theater)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a better mom than me, I didn't take them to see the movie! I can barely stand the music!