9.23.2008

Since we still don't know...

Okay, since we still don't know what this baby is that is growing inside of me, there's a possibility Steve and I just might wait until it pops out to see what we are having. I think it would be kind of fun - and I'm definitely not a suprise kind of person. But I kind of feel like God is telling me just to wait and enjoy the journey and the suprise and definitely not to WORRY about what the sex is.

So, I'm having the struggle of figuring out what to do about bedding. If you remember from my previous post, the baby's room is painted this color:

I had some bedding picked out, but Steve felt it was too boyish. So, I went to Babies R Us during lunch yesterday just to kill some time and to browse a little. It's really hard to browse on the weekends, because I have a certain inquisitive 4 year old in tow. Low and behold, I found some bedding that I fell in love with. Steve still thinks it's a little boyish, but I think it would be precious for a little girl too. We could definitely add accents that would "girl" it up. I think I'm going to have to have help convincing Steve this can be girly too. Here's a couple of pictures of the bedding, what do you think?

Of course, take into account the difference in the wall color and our crib/furniture is going to be a dark mahogany color. Here's some more pictures of the accents:

3 comments:

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

I love the new bedding! It's definately good for a boy or a girl! I think it would look really good up against the Tiffany blue too.

Sam and Holly said...

I think that this would be adorable for a girl or a boy! just put some bows on stuff here and there and you've made it more girly! Girls wear animal print, why not have it in the room? I like it!

Anonymous said...

I think you could "girl" it up! It would look fabulous against the Tiffany blue wall color!