3.18.2009

Growing up too fast...

Having Elaina has really made me realize how much Emily is growing up! Emily has always been my baby and now I realize just how big she is getting. I mean, she is going to be in kindergarten this fall, which is craziness!!! I'm already planning on taking the first day of school off because I have a feeling I'm going to be in the fetal position crying the rest of the day!
I just can't believe Emily was ever the size of Elaina! Her hands and feet seem so big to me! I'm trying to document some of the differences between the two. It's really hard to get either one of them to hold their hands and feet still!
Sorry if these are boring posts, I'm really just doing it for myself. So that I can remember all of this. The first few weeks of Elaina's life I didn't take nearly enough pictures, so I'm trying to make up for it and document everything. I did good at getting the pictures with Emily, but not documenting when it was taken. So, now I'm left guessing when everything happened.

0 comments: