3.18.2009

Sisterhood...

So, everybody keeps asking me how Emily is doing with Elaina and not being the only child anymore. I think the picture above says it all! I didn't even have to ask her to do it! She absolutely loves being a big Sissy!!! (I used to call Candy Sissy and she hated it, but now she loves it!) Emily loves holding Elaina and helping me out whether it be feeding her or helping with the daiper change. I'm sure once Elaina starts getting mobile it will be a little different. While I was pregnant, I really tried to get Emily excited about all the things her and Elaina can do when they get older and how they will be the best of friends. And really think that helped. Emily did get a kick out of me telling her that her and Elaina will be able to share secrets about boys! She thought that was hilarious! I had, and still have, such a sweet bond with my sister. I hope Emily and Elaina have the same!