3.18.2009

The prodigy...

So, when Elaina was born Steve wanted to come up with a nickname for her. You see, he calls Emily "The Beast" because he says she's sweet until you start wrestling with her and she becomes a beast. The only name he could come up with was "The Prodigy". I didn't know if I liked it at first, but then last night we had Elaina on a blanket having some floor time while I cooked dinner, when I looked over at her this is what I saw:

If you can't tell what I'm talking about here's a closer look:

Yes, that is my 5 week old holding onto her pacifier. When I went into the kitchen it was laying besider her and when I came back she was holding it. Who knew a 5 week old could do that? :) (Yes, I know she didn't intentionally pick it up, but I thought it was cute anyways!)

0 comments: