3.16.2009

We're back in...

Because we have an awesome contract, we are back in the house! Jason & Martin really worked their rear end's off so that we could get back in without too much of a hassle! We were actually only out of our house 3 weeks total. God has definitely blessed us with wonderful friends who work hard to take care of us and a wonderful family that takes us in when we have no where else to go. Thank you so much for all you did for us! I haven't had a chance to takes any pictures yet. I've been busy cleaning out and organizing. I figure since I have to put it all away, I might as well get rid of some of it that we haven't used in a while. I basically went through every closet, every drawer, every spot that I could find anything and either threw it away, put it back up neatly or put it in the newly organized closet for the garage sale. The only room I haven't done is our bedroom and closets. Since I don't have much hanging in my closet still, I figure I can wait on it. And I was wanting to get the Bonus Room closet cleaned out so I could organize all my scrapbook stuff and start storing it so I can actually get to it and use it. Hope everyone is having a great Monday! We've had some fun times in the midst of all of the chaos of the "flood of 2009", so I will posting those pictures soon! I just wanted to stop by and let you know we are back in the house! YAY!

0 comments: