3.19.2009

Sleeping Beauties...

I just had to have a picture of this! Elaina normally wakes up between 4 and 5 am for a feeding, so I bring her into the bed with me and Steve so that we can spend some cuddling time with her before the craziness of the morning begins. She normally falls asleep after she eats and then I'm up around 6 to get into the shower. While I'm in the shower Steve goes and gets Emily and brings her to our bed until after I get out of the shower. Although, I had to actually ask Steve where Emily was this morning because she was so buried under the covers I couldn't see her.
This morning I couldn't pass up the photo op.
I love seeing my girls curled up beside each other in our bed!! It puts a smile on my heart and makes me realize how blessed I am to have two little girls!

Look at how big Elaina is getting!! She is growing up too fast already! I told Steve we are going to just have to plan on having another one since she's growing so quickly! :) I don't think he liked that idea!

0 comments: